Product from shopping category: Shetland Jewellery > / Gold and Silver Rings >
< Previous / Next > (11 of 38 items)
Celtic Knotwork Ring - “the line of life”
- Silver from £39.60 inc. VAT (£33.00 exc. VAT - USA & non EU)
- 9ct Yellow Gold from £170.02 inc. VAT (£141.69 exc. VAT - USA & non EU)
- 18ct Yellow Gold from £359.38 inc. VAT (£299.48 exc. VAT - USA & non EU)
- 9ct White Gold from £197.20 inc. VAT (£164.34 exc. VAT - USA & non EU)
- 18ct White Gold from £413.43 inc. VAT (£344.53 exc. VAT - USA & non EU)
Prices for 9ct and 18ct Rose Gold, Platinum and Palladium and extra large sizes on application.
Made to order and normally dispatched within; 7 days silver rings and 14 days gold rings.
Another Celtic ring, which incorporates the never-ending line of Celtic knotwork - the "line of life". The design is derived from part of the St Ninians Isle Treasure found in 1958 at the St. Ninians Isle, Shetland. It comprised of a horde of celtic silver jewellery, Church silver, and other items.
Shetland Jewellery is only made in silver, 9ct and 18ct gold or other precious metals and each piece is guaranteed for life. Every piece is also individually presented in an attractive presentation case.
About Shetland Jewellery >
Rings can be personalised with an engraving inside of ring if required. Refer Ring Engraving Service page.
Small Sizes: A-Q(UK) and 1-83/4(US)
Large Sizes: R-Z(UK) and 9-13(US)
Larger Sizes than UK - Z/US - 13
Extra Large ring sizes are available as a special. Refer to Special Requests.